'Bwthyn y Gilfach' features and facilities include:
- Situated in the stunning mountain valley location of Cwm Pennant amongst 50 acres of private grounds with private waterfall and river. Breathtaking views from your own private terrace. Local pubs: The Cross Foxes is a 10 minute drive & The Cwellyn Arms is a stunning 2 hour walk through the slate mines at the end of the valley and through Beddgelert forest to Rhyd Ddu - Make a day of it!
- Large beamed sitting room with stunning original inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove
- Spacious, fully appointed kitchen with dining area (including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer & microwave)
- Double bedroom with low ceilings and beams – sleeps 2 (+ travel cot) - 6ft Super King bed
- Gallery landing/bedroom with low ceilings and beams – sleeps 1 – One single bed. Bathroom off galleried landing.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request
- Bathroom with separate quadrant shower and bath
- Large flat screen TV (FreeSat), DVD, Stereo Radio/CD Player/ipod player
- Private patio and enclosed private decked terrace with garden furniture. Set amongst 50 acres of grounds, overlooking the valley and mountains beyond.
- Oil fired central heating in all rooms. Elec and oil CH included
(please note: Logs/fuel for multifuel stove are not included)
- Linen (duvets) and towels included
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Off road parking. Hosepipe to wash bikes/cars
- Regrettably we no longer accept dogs in any of our properties
- INTERNET: Due to the remoteness of Bwthyn y Gilfach (3.5 miles from the exchange) internet access can be intermittent and cannot be guaranteed therefore we cannot offer this as part of your booking. However, Internet access is installed for our use and you are welcome to use this free when it is available.
Please note due to the age and character of the property, it is not suitable for the infirm.
Low beams and ceilings upstairs - very tall people watch your head!
This property is NO SMOKING only
VIEW VIDEO OF BWTHYN Y GILFACH - CWM PENNANT - SNOWDONIA
SEASONAL VIEWS FROM BWTHYN Y GILFACH - CWM PENNANT - SNOWDONIA