'The Coach House' features and facilities include:
- Situated in the stunning grounds of the former Rectory of Ffestiniog along side the River Dwyrd in the beautiful Vale of Ffestiniog - close to the Ffestiniog Railway. Completely self contained and private. Local pubs: The Grapes & The Oakeley Arms are only a 10 minute walk away.
- Fully appointed kitchen (including breakfast table, dishwasher, integral hob/oven, larder fridge freezer & microwave)
- External utility room with washing machine
- Beamed sitting room with leather setees and dining area.
- Log Burning Stove (electric).
- Double bedroom sleeps 2 with double brass bed and luxurious hand made Laura Ashley pocket sprung mattress.
- Single bedroom – sleeps 1 – with single brass bed.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request
- Shower room
- TV - Flatscreen-LED HD (FreeView), DVD, Video, Stereo Radio/CD Player/ipod player
- Internet Access Available - subject to terms
- Private sun terrace with patio furniture. Views over the beautiful gardens of the former Rectory of Ffestiniog
- LPG Gas central heating in all rooms. Elec and Gas CH included
- Linen (duvets) and towels included
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Secure lockable bike store and external hosepipe for cleaning
- Off road parking
- No Smoking Property
- Regrettably we no longer accept dogs in any of our properties
Please note as the Coach House apartment is on two levels with stairs and open stairs outside to the private sun terrace it is not suitable for the infirm or unsupervised small children (stairgate available for little ones!).
This property is NO SMOKING only