'Ty Gilfach' features and facilities include:
- Stunning mountain valley location with breathtaking mountain views from the windows (situated in 50 acres of private grounds with private waterfall and river). Local pubs: The Cross Foxes is a 10 minute drive & The Cwellyn Arms is a stunning 2 hour walk through the slate mines at the end of the valley and through Beddgelert forest to Rhyd Ddu - Make a day of it!
- Large beamed sitting room with stunning original inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove
- Fully appointed rustic oak kitchen with dining area (including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, Rayburn Aga, gas hob & microwave). Spectacular mountain views
- Children's playroom with, toys, games, books and DVD player. Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request
- Main bedroom with original exposed beams, mountain views and king size brass bedstead with 2000 pocket sprung mattress. Separate dressing room (+ travel cot)
- Second bedroom with original exposed beams, mountain views and twin brass beds with 2000 pocket sprung mattresses
- Third bedroom on second floor with amazing original exposed beams, and twin brass beds with 2000 pocket sprung mattresses
- Bathroom with shower bath and power shower
- Shower Room with 900mm quadrant shower surround and electic shower
- Large flat screen TV (FreeSat), DVD, Stereo Radio/CD Player/ipod player, payphone
- Private patio with garden furniture and 1 acre formal garden with unfenced pond (Toddlers beware!). Set amongst 50 acres of grounds, overlooking the valley and mountains beyond
- Oil fired central heating in all rooms. Elec and oil CH included
(please note: Logs/fuel for multifuel stove are not included)
- Linen (duvets) and towels included
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Off road Parking
- No smoking property
- Regrettably we no longer accept dogs in any of our properties
- INTERNET: Due to the remoteness of Ty Gilfach (3.5 miles from the exchange) internet access can be intermittent and cannot be guaranteed therefore we cannot offer this as part of your booking. However, Internet access is installed for our use and you are welcome to use this free when it is available.
Please note due to the age and character of the property, it is not suitable for the infirm.
This property is NO SMOKING only
VIEW VIDEO OF TY GILFACH - CWM PENNANT - SNOWDONIA
SEASONAL VIEWS FROM TY GILFACH - CWM PENNANT - SNOWDONIA