Data Protection Policy
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your booking and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Your personal details will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of fulfilling your booking.
- We will not send you unsolicited emails unless you have given us your express consent other than confirmation or informational emails pertaining to your booking.
- Any marketing or promotional emails you have elected to receive from us will have an option to unsubscribe in accordance with Direct Marketing regulations.
- You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers online booking or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.