'Award Winning' Grade II Listed Holiday Cottage ... situated in the heart of Snowdonia National Park ....
‘The Coach House’ is a quaint, romantic Grade II listed Holiday Cottage, nestled in the private grounds of the beautiful former 'Rectory of Ffestiniog' in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. Perfect for a special romantic getaway or small family holiday.
Situated close to the pretty town of Porthmadog with its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Only a short distance from gorgeous secluded sandy beaches, historic castles, Ffestiniog Steam Railway, Portmeiron and Zip World....there is something for everyone! This lovely Snowdonia cottage is the perfect Rural Retreat.
Stroll to the pub by the river or just curl up with a book on your private sun terrace and watch the world go by! The perfect country cottage holiday, honeymoon or romantic break!
Croeso - We look forward to welcoming you soon to our lovely cottage in this beautiful part of the world where you can fly in the sky, hike, climb or just relax and watch the world go by... Marie & Ray!More
At a Glance ....
- An unforgettable experience of North Wales!
- Romantic Self Catering Holiday cottage - sleeps 3
- Two bedrooms (one double, one single)
- Perfect for romantic breaks, UK honeymoons/mini moons & small family holidays
- Two fantastic Historic Coaching Inns just 10 mins walk away
- Minutes from Zip World, Portmeirion & Ffestiniog Steam Railway
- Weekend & Midweek breaks available
- Private Sun terrace
- Beautiful walks directly from the doorstep
- Stunning sandy beaches nearby
- Actitivities you have only dreamed of ......zip lining, surfing, kayaking, steam trains, cycling,hill walking, rib rides, special gardens, spectacular mountains
Things to Do & See ....
What they say ...."What a wonderful time, what a wonderful cottage, what a lovely location!"
George & Matyke - Netherlands
"JUST PERFECT! "
Paula & Bob - Liverpool
"Fantastic cottage in a fantastic location! Very accommodating hosts. Had a brilliant week. We will be back."
Jim & Jo Fox - Cleethorpes
"Fabulous cottage, staying here was a pleasure and perfect for the whole family."
Mark, Nikki, Issac (3), Bertie (6 weeks) - Leeds