The Coach House is a quaint, romantic two bedroom self caterng holiday cottage (sleeps 3 ) which is completely self contained and private. Local pubs: The Grapes & The Oakeley Arms only a 10 minute walk.
Please note as the cottage is on two levels with stairs and open stairs outside to the private sun terrace it is not suitable for the infirm or unsupervised small children (stairgate available for little ones!).
At a glance
- Fully appointed kitchen including breakfast table, dishwasher, integral hob/oven, undercounter fridge with freezer box & microwave
- Cosy beamed sitting room with comfortable L-shaped settee, easy chair and dining area
- TV - Flatscreen-LED HD (FreeView), DVD, Video, Stereo Radio/CD Player/ipod player
- Log Burning Stove (electric)
- Double bedroom - sleeps 2 with double brass bed and luxurious hand made Laura Ashley pocket sprung mattress
- Single bedroom - sleeps 1 single brass bed with luxurious 2000 pocket sprung mattress
- Modern shower room
- Free Internet Access available
- Travel cot, high chair, stairgate, changing mat, baby bath, baby monitor & toys available on request (bedding for cot not provided)
- External utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Linen (duvets) and towels included
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Secure lockable bike store and external hosepipe for cleaning
- Off road parking
- No Smoking Property
- Regrettably we no longer accept dogs in any of our properties
Enjoy tea in bed - see the birds and the spring flowers from the open bedroom doorway.
Get a perfect nights sleep in this lovely brass bed with 2000 pocket sprung mattress.
For those who wish to cook ...equipped with hob/oven, dishwasher, undercounter fridge with freezer box and all mod cons.
Visited and inspected by Trip Advisor and 'Rated Excellent' by previous guests.
Inspected & selected by Sawdays as a 'Special Place' to stay.