Data Protection Policy
- As a portal for self catering holiday cottages WE DO NOT TAKE ORDERS OR PAYMENT DIRECTLY. We put you in touch with individual owners ("advertisers") who process your bookings and take payment directly. Your contract is directly with the individual owners ("advertisers") and not Snowdonia Country Cottages.
- We will not send you unsolicited emails unless you have given us your express consent to contact you.
- Your personal details will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party whatsoever. We may disclose your personal data without your permission in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Any marketing or promotional emails you have elected to receive from us will have an option to unsubscribe in accordance with Direct Marketing regulations..
- You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. You have the right to ask us at any time:-
-to confirm we hold any of your personal data
-to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you
-to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete
-to delete or stop processing any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so
-to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so
-to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications
- The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us. If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers online booking or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.